Мексиканская голая собака

Все о ксолоитцкуинтли
Текущее время: 22 фев 2019, 17:33

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Dan McCullers Jersey
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 22 янв 2019, 08:52 

With the Pittsburgh Steelers injury report expected to be a long one on Wednesday Roosevelt Nix Color Rush Jersey , it was somewhat encouraging to note that only three players were forced to missed practice due to injury. Having already been ruled out of the game against the Oakland Raiders on Sunday, it was no surprise to see that James Conner was held out of training with a sprained ankle, and he joined Marcus Gilbert and Anthony Chickillo as the only other players sitting out to start the week. While Gilbert’s continued absence does not bode well for his inclusion in Week 14, there is some optimism that Chickillo may yet be able to play.The inclusion of Ryan Switzer as a full participant in training is a great sign he is recovering well from the concussion he suffered against the Los Angeles Chargers and he should have a good chance of playing in Oakland, assuming there are no setbacks. A knee injury was expected to limited Kam Canaday in the early portion of the week, just as a shoulder problem was for Roosevelt Nix, but both were able to practice fully on Wednesday.After missing Week 13 with a back injury, Morgan Burnett’s return to full training might be one of the more positive updates from the injury report and his progress will be one to watch over the coming days. Although Joe Haden, Maurkice Pouncey and Antonio Brown took a veteran rest day https://www.steelerssportshop.com/Chukwuma-Okorafor-Jersey , Ben Roethlisberger did not, something of a surprise given he appeared to be dealing with a cold when talking to reporters earlier in the day. He may yet take a day off later in the week.For those fans hoping to get a rare glimpse of Martavis Bryant next Sunday, his addition to injured reserve earlier in the day will guarantee he misses the reunion with his former team. The rest of their injury report may be even longer than Pittsburgh’s. There was a time when the Pittsburgh Steelers playing away from Heinz Field meant bad things were coming for the black-and-gold. After all, if you walk up to any true Steelers fan and ask them if they know what “Road Ben” is, they will tell you about the struggles quarterback Ben Roethlisberger often experiences on the field when away from the ‘Big Ketchup Bottle’.For all the talk about Roethlisberger’s play, and the team’s play away from Pittsburgh, the team has done nothing but win while on the road in their last 17 regular season road games. Check out this incredible stat from Missi Matthews of Steelers.com:If you are like me, you read this statistic and wonder what is different about the team on the road which has resulted in so much success since 2016?Ben Roethlisberger was asked this very question during his weekly Wednesday media availability, and he shed some light on what he feels might lead to the team winning when hitting the road.“I don’t know. It’s almost one of those you are going into the lion’s den Dan McCullers Jersey , everyone against however you want to say it. You just have to be uber focused and I guess we’ve been doing that recently.”Are there any superstitions to the Steelers during there current winning streak/road success?“No, honestly, I used to be superstitious when I was younger playing. I think growing up in high school or college you get those things but the older I get the more I understand. Like my faith, if you have a faith-based life, and you believe in God and all these things then superstition isn’t really real.”Whatever the reason for the team’s success on the road, superstitions or something else, the hope is the team can continue this style of play in Week 12 when they travel to Mile High to play the Denver Broncos is another big AFC contest.To see all of Roethlisberger’s media session, check the video below:

Профиль Отправить email  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа